Twitter

    Tuesday, August 03, 2010

    Random Stuff #002

    (1) So I didn't go to Hong Kong this week because of the new DFA regulations on passport renewal. That's a photo of my seat. Sad face.

    (2) My sister brought home these - plastic utensils from Ikea! I'm pretty easy to please - A friend gave me an Ikea 2010 catalogue early this year, in return I gave him a handjob. I'm kidding.

    (3) Adorable shoes. A korean guy was wearing them on our way to White Beach. He kinda scowled at me when he saw me take a picture of his feet. You can't see it from the picture (bad cropping, my fault), the topline is checkered.

    (4) P50 neon green frames from Carriedo. I removed the lens 'cause I can't get rid of the glare when I shoot. I'm planning to go back and get more colors.

    (5) My favorite item from this month's crazy sale - schoolboy blazer from Zara. Now I have something to wear for David Guison's Student Style. So, how to uninvite Elisa, hmm.

    (6) Bought this book today, 'cause it's on sale and I like the cover. Hahaha~

    4 comments:

    1. HAHAHA NICE! SERIOUSLYYY I HAVE TO SHOOT U WITH THAT OK???? EXCITEDD!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. @David Guison: Hahaha YAY!

      @Jeff C: Hello! Checked out your blog <3 Leona Lewis fan?

      ReplyDelete
    3. So where's my HJ?

      ReplyDelete