Twitter

    Monday, October 31, 2011

    Reel Life Possibiliteas: Cartoon Hero

    Flickr

    I've always considered myself a cartoon hero and a tea enthusiast. Putting these two aspects of myself together, I came up with my own variation of the Lipton Yellow Label tea. Working almost 24/7, I guess nothing can both relieve my stress and regain back my energy other than treating myself a cup of great tea!

    It's more than fun to actually make up different versions of the classic Lipton tea. Being part of a creative field, my creativity is also challenged whenever I think of my next teaxperiment! Not only do I  get a nice serving of, for today, my favorite Super Chaiyan tea, but I also get such an enjoyable experience in the process of making it! In such a short amount of time, I get to charge up back to 100% energy in no time!

    You can also try this simple homemade Super Chaiyan tea mix by following these simple instructions:

    1.) Boil 4 tea bags of the Lipton Yellow Label tea in two cups of water.
    2.) Add in 1/4 cup honey, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 pinch of cinnamon powder.
    3.) Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
    4.) Add in 2 cups of milk and bring to a boil.
    5.) Serve either hot or cold!

    Now I feel like an authentic cartoon hero, thanks to the Lipton Yellow Label tea! Be a cartoon hero yourself by trying out the Super Chaiyan tea!

    6 comments: