(1) I wore a bowtie to work last monday and my boss laughed at me. What's with the bowtie, said the guy who wears flourescent orange dri-fit shirts to department meetings.
Please forgive the pouting. That's the only decent photo I took that day.
(2) How our building's security guards greet me based on what I'm wearing:
- Formal long sleeves: Good Morning sir!
- Basic shirt, jeans, sneakers: Dedma
- Low V-Neck, rolled sleeves, skinny jeans, Supra: Boy, san ka pupunta? ID mo?
(3) I finally own a camera bag! My sister bought it last Christmas but she ended up using a larger bag for her SLR so she gave it to me. So stoked to have this bag 'cause before I just wrap my camera with a scarf or stick it inside a hat. Conan has found a new home.
(4) I normally hate cab drivers making small talk (commute is iPod time - hello!), but last monday's cab creeped me out. It was almost midnight and it was drizzling, the driver was awfully silent (not even coughing or grunting, I had to check on him twice if he's still breathing) and wearing gloves, and his radio was tuned in to a station playing music for the sixty year olds. The atmosphere was very Murder Mystery Special on the CI channel. I felt like at any moment the driver will pull out a knife and stab me. I suddenly realized weather-conversation-crazy cab drivers are better than the Boo Radley ones. Larger tip if they don't start talking about politics.
(5) Am I the only one cringing at the new Tim Yap Greenwich ad?