Twitter

    Tuesday, July 27, 2010

    Uy, So Galeng!

    New people, new experiences: photowalk with Bonnapart Galeng, Stanley So And Ryan Uy. Funny how you can make a (slightly conyo) sentence from their surnames.

    I was late (I remember texting Ryan at around 9AM and then fell asleep) so I missed their Intramuros trip. I've been wanting to go to that street with the awesome wall graffiti. Also, we tried the sampaguita ice cream at Illustrado. Well, it tastes exactly like sampaguita, so I'm recommending you just buy the flower and put it in your mouth if you want to save ninety pesos.

    Also, I got lost in Binondo. LOL

    Anyway, just took random photos outside the restaurant, and shot some textures for possible future use. Looking forward to more photowalks (and sidewalk shopping) with these guys.

    2 comments: