Twitter

    Friday, July 30, 2010

    My Favorite Covers


    Here's a compilation of my favorite cover songs. I skipped the punk covers and the flashy Britney / Lady Gaga covers. Okay, so maybe I included one Britney cover, heehee~

    Didn't have time to edit the cover more. I was trying to copy an Arctic Monkeys album cover. Darn. Anyway, here are the songs:

    1. Goldspot - Float On (Modest Mouse)
    2. Clem Snide - Beautiful (Christina Aguilera)
    3. Sugababes - I  Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor (Arctic Monkeys)
    4. Jon Auer - Beautiful Stranger (Madonna)
    5. Florence and the Machine - Postcards From Italy (Beirut)
    6. Lucid Evening Sky - The Fox In The Snow (Belle and Sebastian)
    7. The Twilight Singers - Hyperballad (Bjork)
    8. David Usher - Fast Car (Tracy Chapman)
    9. Norman Palm - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper)
    10. Anya Marina - Whatever You Like (TI)
    11. Timo Raisanen - Creep (Radiohead)
    12. Jonsi - Time To Pretend (MGMT)
    13. Athlete - With Every Heartbeat (Robyn)
    14. Feist - Secret Heart (Ron Sexsmith)
    15. Blue Fringe - Do You Realize (The Flaming Lips)
    16. The Frames - Everytime (Britney Spears)
    17. Quincy Coleman - Bridge Over Troubled Water (Simon and Garfunkel)

    3 comments:

    1. That Beirut cover was pretty rad XD

      ReplyDelete
    2. @TheeBadMonkey: Yeah! She also covered Halo <3

      @efrenefren: Haha I was trying to do the Arctic Monkey's Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not album cover. Hindi ko natapos LOL

      ReplyDelete