Twitter

    Tuesday, August 31, 2010

    Random Stuff #003



    Trying not to make this week's Random Stuff post a list of new things I bought. Here goes:

    (1) New shoes! This one's from Aldo, I was seduced by the humongous I Heart Sale banner in front of their store. I paid P1200 (50% off) for this pair, and it gave me blisters. Wore this during Manila Design Week. Horrified to see another guy wearing the same pair at Cubao X (Yeye pointed the guy out to me) so I just said, lamang naman ako sa kanya naka-RRJ lang sya na t-shirt. Hee~

    (2) New shoes, part two. Fell in love with the color. Zara, P2,990. I just had to get it before Marvin Alejandro sees it. We have this I saw it first thing going on.

    (3) Charcoal Black Vest Hoodie. 21 Men, P1,200. Thought it was a bit expensive for a vest.

    (4) Spent the weekend playing Megaman X8 on Playstation! Some enemy stages were frustrating, especially Man-o-War's. Had fun using Zero and his Sigma Sword. LOL that sounded dirty.

    (5) Been watching a lot of tvN lately and got hooked with Bad Girls' Diary, a reality series similar to The Simple Life. I love Amy's hair! It's in Korean so I rely heavily on the subtitles to find out what's happening. At first I thought Amy was suffering from amnesia but then she went to a sleeping clinic. LOL turns out it's just insomnia. Subtitle fail.

    (6) Great ukay finds this week. Got this bright orange Cat hoodie and (7) Doodle Hearts hoodie for only P150!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment